background

Friday, June 15, 2012

From Trash To Flash In 30 Minutes



Currently I am updating my writing station in my classroom but did not want to spend a dime on buying more items for my classroom so I had to get my creative juices flowing to think of someway to create something nice and reusable for my classroom.  My niece who lives with me -->  I'm her guardian... loves chocolate powder to add to her milk.  I was fixing to throw the empty container in the trashcan when....ding, ding, ding!!!! Then, it hit me like a ton of pencils!!!! I could use this container and turn it into storage for my markers!!!  This project took about 30 minutes to do.  The following photos are the results





 Voila!  My new storage container for the different writing instruments my students will be using for their creative writing station!

No comments:

Post a Comment